11.17.2007

Dramatization

Mad-Hyphy Thing Of The Day: "DRAMA! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!" "ACTING!!!" You guys rule. :)

So it's been the conclusion of Fall Drama. We've all worked hard to put on three show-stopping performances, and I have to admit I'll miss all the people I've worked with quite terribly. Jessica, Grazia, Axel, Xan, and the rest of you, you've made the beginning of my freshman year one of the best things I've ever done. Thanks for supporting me with this; I'm saying this to the people that worked Crew, the actors, my parents, and the people that cheered me on from the audience. (Clap your hands for Wild Child!)

But now I'd like to take you, the readers, on a little tour of what I like to call...

THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED BACKSTAGE: UNCUT.

Franticly dancing to J-Pop- Any time that I can hop around to Japanese techno is a good time indeed.

Spin The Bottle- Oh God. This would make its own "THE DISTURBINGEST THINGS" list if I took it all into consideration. But I suppose the funniest part of this was when [Steven] kept spinning the bottle, and it kept landing on....[Matt]. It happened so many times, and each time [Matt] would scream something like, "Hell no, dude! Heeeeeeeell no!" Ah, priceless.

Watching One Of The Guys Get HELD DOWN So The Girls Could Do His Makeup: What's even funnier is that the guy's like, sixteen or something.

Xan-Hugs: Xan, because he is so freakin' tall, gives out the best hugs ever. You see, you hug him as usual, and he will hold on to you with one hand and spin around exceedingly fast so you are actually off the ground. Best. Hugs. Ever.

Doug: You are not, and never will be, as funny as Doug. Enough said.

Spraying Sky with Ferbreeze (Or however that's spelled.): Ahh, Sky. One of the funniest sophomore guys. I had the great honor of spraying him with Frebrize, because he loves the stuff to pieces. (Note to Sky: Please don't kill me.)

Sitting On Axel's Lap: o////o

So there you have it. High school drama in a nutshell. I'll never forget the fun I had.

(P.S. Who wrote the 'i second wild child' comment on my last post? I really want to know....)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't the plays fun? Yes, they are. And when you don't have a big role you get to hang out more which is always fun. And you'd better give me a shout out! I'm such an amazing, supporting friend. Ooooh, spin the bottle??? Did you kiss anyone?? Rawr. Was Doug the guy who wanted to be prom queen? Cuz I love him. Are any of those memorable moments including my new hot drama boy obsession? How was the cast party?

only love, Wild
Child

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I read your story thing and it's really good but I think I should be in it. And I remember when you wrote the Valentine's Day poem!

only love, Wild
Child

smile4me2plz said...

well i think the i second person may have been me
since i cannot keep track of what i write...
my mind seems to slip off of its hooks from time to time
bit bonkers u see
i sohlud have done da play sonds like soo much fun
more details on spin the bottle????
:D