11.27.2007

OHHHH NOOOOO.

Mad-Hyphy Thing Of The Day: I don't know. At this point in time, I just don't know.

Look, you guys. When you comment on my blog, at least
tell me who you you are. I mean, it's a little creepy having random people come and comment. (I'm sorry, Geraldo, but...I was a little creeped out.)

Aside from that, life is great. I have a new haircut, and I'm going to a semi-formal dance this friday. Axel won't be there, but I no longer care! HAHAHAHAA!!!



[EDIT] WHAT. THE. HELL. People, giving me a link to your blog does not count as telling me who you are. At least give me your first initial. I don't want pedophiles stalking me.

3 comments:

smile4me2plz said...

FIRST COMMENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D
well the dance should be fun... if u dont have a date get a blowup crash dummy, dress it up, and take it!
he'll be the sexiest man in the hall.
i dont have a date either so no worries!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, new haircut? Me too! And what do you mean you don't care??? You don't looove him anymore? It's better to go with no date cuz then you can dance with everybody! But if you're really desperate I'll go undercover and be your date. Have fun at the dance though!

only love, Wild
Child

Anonymous said...

OMG we have the Independent School Dance on Friday!!! I just hope the guy I like is going... maybe I'll ask him tomorrow... like just wondering... but ANYWAYS.
WHY ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT "AXEL" IS GOING??? YOU CAN'T NOT LIKE HIM ANYMORE!!! Cuz that is just sad.

But yeah.

xoxo PotterLover

P.S. This is still me. My computer is just being stupid and my password is somehow incorrect... But I'm almost certain it's correct! Ugh... technology. What a hassle. *cough*sarcasm*cough*