11.21.2007

That's It. We're going on an Adventure.

Mad-Hyphy Thing Of The Day: ADVENTUREEEEEEE.

I seriously want to go on an adventure. I am dead serious about this. I mean, I want to get out there and do something of epic proportions, like get to the bottom of a great conspiracy or go to battle with the elements or whatever it is that one does on an adventure.

So far I've talked to Michaela, Angela, Axel, and Jessica, but so far no one has any idea as to what to do. Progress will be made!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go on an adventure too!!! That would be so epically awesome, you have no idea. But I'm offended that you've talked to all those people and you haven't discussed it with me! That makes me cry. A lot. First I'm carelessly left out of your story and now this? By the way, I still want to have a part in your story. And if I have a boyfriend he has to be cute! Anyways, happy thanksgiving again and don't even think about adventuring without me!

only love, Wild
Child

PotterLover said...

An adventure, eh? We'll go on a quest to find your adventure!!! Huzzah!!!

Okay. I'm normal again. No more knightly knightness anymore.

Happy turkey day!!!

xoxo PotterLover

Anonymous said...

yeahhhh so we can all kiss the adventure goodbye if no one comes up with anything. seriously...there's either tonight (which i doubt anyone can suddenly be able to go) or there's tomorrow. but you guys would have to go without me because i already have plans for tomorrow afternoon.
maybe we'll go back on the adventure during winter break...unless you all just want to desperately go tomorrow, then fine. go and leave without me and make me feel left out :( you know...go have fun. i'll just site and mope in my little corner.

--angela--

Anonymous said...

Hola Fangirl,
It is nice to be knowing you blog!
Receive my best wishes from Brazil
Geraldo